Is buying really better than renting a house?Most of us are not fortunate enough to be gifted a house by our parents. In the real world, we need to work hard for the things we need and want. As they say, “adulting” is hard. Buying a house is certainly a big decision to make, and not one to be taken lightly. If picking the right piece of furniture for your living room already makes your head spin, deciding on whether or not to buy a house is certainly a puzzle for many would-be first-time home buyers. Let’s weigh your options, shall we? Before you begin house hunting, think about the stage of life where you are in right now.
- Are you single and mobile or newly married and on the family way?
- What is your financial standing? Are you paying off any personal or student loans?
- Are you in between jobs, planning a career change or newly promoted?
- Are you thinking of moving to a different state, province or country?
- What are your career and family goals?
Buying Vs Renting A House read more